Report NEP-RES-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Löfgren, Åsa & Wråke, Markus & Hagberg, Tomas & Roth, Susanna, 2013. "The Effect of EU-ETS on Swedish Industry's Investment in Carbon Mitigating Technologies," Working Papers in Economics 565, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Cees Withagen & Alex Halsema, 2012. "Tax Competition Leading to Strict Environmental Policy," OxCarre Working Papers 076, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Terao, Tadayoshi, 2013. "Political economy of low sulfurization and air pollution control policy in Japan : SOx emission reduction by fuel conversion," IDE Discussion Papers 407, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nancy Kamp-Roelands, 2013. "Private Sector Initiatives on Measuring and Reporting on Green Growth," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Rantala, Olavi, 2012. "The Economic Impacts of EU Climate Policy," ETLA Brief 2, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jane Korinek, 2013. "Mineral Resource Trade in Chile: Contribution to Development and Policy Implications," OECD Trade Policy Papers 145, OECD Publishing.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.