Report NEP-RES-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heutel, Garth & Kelly, David L., 2013. "Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies," Working Papers 13-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Michielsen, 2013. "Brown Backstops Versus the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 108, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bruno Lanz & Sebastian Rausch, 2013. "Cap-and-Trade Climate Policy, Free Allowances, and Price-Regulated Firms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/178, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pannell, David J., 2013. "Value for Money in Environmental Policy and Environmental Economics," Working Papers 146501, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Schlauch, Michael & Palmisano, Gaia, 2013. "The Transition from the Neoclassical Growth Model to Ecology," MPRA Paper 45867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew Neidell, 2013. "Environment, Health, and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 18935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harding, Torfinn & Venables, Anthony J, 2013. "The implications of natural resource exports for non-resource trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2013. "Social Costs of Jobs Lost Due to Environmental Regulations," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-193, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.