Report NEP-RES-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," GRI Working Papers 102, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Alex Bowen, 2012. "�Green� growth, �green� jobs and labour markets," GRI Working Papers 76, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Garth Heutel & David L. Kelly, 2013. "Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 18924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," GRI Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00804065, HAL.
- Holstein, Fredrik & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2013. "Violation of environmental regulations in Sweden: Economic motives, environmental attitudes, and social capital," Working Paper Series 2013:3, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- David Grover, 2012. "Do market-based instruments really induce more environmental R&D? A test using US panel data," GRI Working Papers 98, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and Decision in Climate Change Economics," NBER Working Papers 18929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoibal Chakravarty & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Energy Poverty Alleviation and Climate Change Mitigation: is There a Trade off?," Working Papers 2013.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.