Report NEP-RES-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathy Baylis & Don Fullerton & Daniel H. Karney, 2013. "Leakage, Welfare, and Cost-Effectiveness of Carbon Policy," NBER Working Papers 18898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2013. "Building a New World: An Ecosystemic Approach for Global Change & Development Design," MPRA Paper 45360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brock Smith, 2013. "The Resource Curse Exorcised: Evidence from a Panel of Countries," Working Papers 133, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:vac:report:rpt13-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore