Report NEP-RES-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cunado, Juncal & Ferreira, Susana & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko & Ningal, Tine F, 2013. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2013. "How can pure social discounting be ethically justified?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-008, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Meredith Fowlie & Nicholas Muller, 2013. "Market-based Emissions Regulation When Damages Vary Across Sources: What Are the Gains from Differentiation?," NBER Working Papers 18801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2013. "Subglobal climate agreements and energy-intensive activities: An evaluation of carbon leakage in the copper industry," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/174, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Maike Schmitt, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being and Air Quality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 541, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christian Soltmann & Tobias Stucki & Martin Woerter, 2013. "The Performance Effect of Environmental Innovations," KOF Working papers 13-330, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.