Report NEP-RES-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garth Heutel & Carolyn Fischer, 2013. "Environmental Macroeconomics: Environmental Policy, Business Cycles, and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2013. "On the Optimal Timing of Switching from non-Renewable to Renewable Resources: Dirty vs Clean Energy Sources and the Relative Efficiency of Generators," Working Paper Series 11_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Goeschl, Timo & Heyen, Daniel & Moreno-Cruz, Juan, 2013. "The Intergenerational Transfer of Solar Radiation Management Capabilities and Atmospheric Carbon Stocks," Working Papers 0540, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Egger & Sergey Nigai, 2013. "Energy Reform in Switzerland: A Quantification of Carbon Taxation and Nuclear Energy Substitution Effects," KOF Working papers 13-327, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Grischa Perino, 2013. "Private provision of public goods in a second-best world: Cap-and-trade schemes limit green consumerism," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 13-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Zivkovic, Sanja & Hudson, Darren, 2013. "Carbon Sequestration and Carbon Management Policy Effects on Production Agriculture in the Texas High Plains," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142991, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.