Report NEP-RES-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2012. "On the optimal timing of switching from non-renewable to renewable resources: dirty vs clean energy sources and the relative efficiency of generators," Working Papers wp855, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mohanty, Brahmanand & Scherfler, Martin & Devatha, Vikram, 2012. "Lifestyle Choices and Societal Behavior Changes as Local Climate Strategy," ADBI Working Papers 398, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Martin Weitzman, 2012. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," NBER Working Papers 18622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadine Heitmann & Sonja Peterson, 2012. "The Potential Contribution of the Shipping Sector to an Efficient Reduction of Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Kiel Working Papers 1813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, María Angélica & Robalino, Juan & Alpízar, Francisco & Rivera, Jorge, 2012. "Does Tourism Eco-Certification Pay? Costa Rica’s Blue Flag Program," Discussion Papers dp-12-50, Resources For the Future.
- Mads Greaker & Michael Hoel & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Does a renewable fuel standard for biofuels reduce climate costs?," Discussion Papers 720, Statistics Norway, Research Department.