Report NEP-RES-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:76299 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mads Greaker & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2012. "A Comment on the Environment and Directed Technical Change," Discussion Papers 713, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:idb:brikps:76941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2012. "Carbon Sequestration, Economic Policies and Growth," TSE Working Papers 12-349, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2013.
- Nævdal, Erik & Vislie, Jon, 2012. "Resource Depletion and Capital Accumulation under Catastrophic Risk: The Role of Stochastic Thresholds and Stock Pollution," Memorandum 24/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Boschini, Anne & Pettersson, Jan & Roine, Jesper, 2012. "The Resource Curse and its Potential Reversal," Working Paper Series 2012:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer & Daniel Raimi, 2012. "Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future," NBER Working Papers 18504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.