Report NEP-RES-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2011. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," Working Paper Series rwp11-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Antonin Pottier & Etienne Espagne, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change: Comment," Working Papers 2011.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zanariah Zakaria, 2011. "Growth and Demographic Change: Do Environmental Factors Matter?," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/46, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Bouwe Dijkstra, 2011. "Strictness of Environmental Policy and Investment in Abatement," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/35, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2011. "Emission Taxes and the Adoption of Cleaner Technologies: The Case of Environmentally Conscious Consumers," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/49, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jean-Marie Grether & Nicole A. Mathys & Jaime de Melo, 2011. "Unravelling the Worldwide Pollution Haven Effect," Working Papers 2011.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- William Nikolakis & Quentin Grafton, 2011. "Are there incentives to integrate to land and water management across northern Australia?," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 10109, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "Using the Market to Address Climate Change: Insights from Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.