Report NEP-RES-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satoru Komatsu & Andrey Kalugin & Shinji Kaneko, 2011. "Allocating Costs of Environmental Management among Generations: A Case of Environmental Liabilities in Transition Economies," IDEC DP2 Series 1-7, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Assessing environmental management in agriculture," MPRA Paper 35802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Bals, Bryan D. & Dale, Bruce E., 2011. "Can Dispersed Biomass Processing Protect the Environment and Cover the Bottom Line for Biofuel?," Staff Paper Series 119348, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rebecca S. Dodder & Amani Elobeid & Timothy L. Johnson & P. Ozge Kaplan & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Silvia Secchi & Simla Tokgoz, 2011. "Environmental Impacts of Emerging Biomass Feedstock Markets: Energy, Agriculture, and the Farmer," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp526, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Coria, Jessica & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Cárdenas, J.C., 2012. "Why Do Environmental Taxes Work Better in Developed Countries?," Working Papers in Economics 521, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kinell, Gerda & Söderqvist, Tore & Elmgren, Ragnar & Walve, Jacob & Franzén, Frida, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analysis in a Framework of Stakeholder Involvement and Integrated Coastal Zone Modeling," CERE Working Papers 2012:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.