Report NEP-RES-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1839, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Silverstein, David N., 2011. "Using a harmonized carbon price framework to finance the Green Climate Fund," MPRA Paper 35280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "Economic valuation of coastal zone quality improvements," MPRA Paper 35395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J, 2011. "Natural resource wealth: the challenge of managing a windfall," CEPR Discussion Papers 8694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adu, George, 2011. "Effects on growth of environmental policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 118225, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo, 2011. "Towards a General Theory of Environmental Inequality: Social Characteristics of Townships and the Distribution of Pollution in China’s Jiangsu Province," Working Papers 117809, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre-André Jouvet & Gilles Rotillon, 2011. "Tradable pollution permits in dynamic general equilibrium: can optimality and acceptability be reconciled?," Working Papers 1102, Chaire Economie du climat.