Report NEP-RES-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Pahle & Lin Fan & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1097, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gary. D. Libecap & Terry Anderson & Ragnar Arnason, 2010. "Efficiency Advantages of Grandfathering in Rights-Based Fisheries Management," ICER Working Papers 31-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2010. "Water Rights and Markets in the U.S. Semi Arid West: Efficiency and Equity Issues," ICER Working Papers 30-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "Natural Resource Management: Challenges and Policy Options," Working Papers in Economics 480, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Folmer, Henk & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? - On the Need for an Environmental Social Science," Working Papers in Economics 483, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.