Report NEP-RES-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Technologies and Economic Investment Opportunities in the UK," Working Papers halshs-00465621, HAL.
- Hochman, Gal & Sexton, Steven E. & Zilberman, David D., 2010. "The economics of trade, biofuel, and the environment," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1100, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David J. Vogel & Michael W. Toffel & Diahanna Post & Nazli Z. Uludere Aragon, 2010. "Environmental Federalism in the European Union and the United States," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-085, Harvard Business School.
- SANIN, Maria Eugenia & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2009. "Clean technology adoption and its influence on tradeable emission permit prices," CORE Discussion Papers 2009029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRECHET, Thierry & PRIEUR, Fabien, 2009. "Can education be good for both growth and the environment?," CORE Discussion Papers 2009019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).