Report NEP-RES-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Golombek & Mads Greaker & Sverre A.C Kittelsen & Ole Røgeberg & Finn Roar Aune, 2009. "Carbon capture and storage technologies in the European power market," Discussion Papers 603, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2009. "Global Carbon Pricing: A Better Climate Commitment," Papers of Peter Cramton 09gcp, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Oecd, 2010. "Linkages between Environmental Policy and Competitiveness," OECD Environment Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Kurt Kratena & Gerhard Streicher, 2009. "Welfare Measures and Ecological Footprint as Spatial Sustainability Indicators," WIFO Working Papers 349, WIFO.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2010. "Is there any Relationship between Environment, Human Development, Political and Governance Regimes? Evidences from a Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 19968, University Library of Munich, Germany.