Report NEP-RES-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:oplwec:2000-2-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bil:bilpap:991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyndman, R.J. & Erbas, B., 2001. "Statistical Methodological Issues in Studies of Air Pollution and Respiratory Disease," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/01, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jacques, Christiane & Lafrance, Gaëtan & Doucet, Joseph A., 2000. "Inertia in the North American Electricity Industry: Can the Kyoto Protocol Objectives Be Realistically Met?," Cahiers de recherche 0006, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Ángel López Nicolás, 2002. "La imposición de los carburantes de automoción en España: algunas observaciones teóricas y empíricas," Economics Working Papers 609, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Felix R. FitzRoy & Ian Smith, 2002. "Welfare, Growth and Environment: A Sceptical Review of The Skeptical Environmentalist(Bjørn Lomborg, Cambridge University Press, 2001)," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200204, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Gunnar A. Eskeland & Ann E. Harrison, 2002. "Moving to Greener Pastures? Multinationals and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 8888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred E. Kahn & Peter Cramton & Robert H. Porter & Richard D. Tabors, 2001. "Pricing in the California Power Exchange Electricity Market: Should California Switch from Uniform Pricing to Pay-as-Bid Pricing?," Papers of Peter Cramton 01calpx, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 27 Jan 2001.
- Henri de Groot, 2001. "On the optimal timing of reductions of CO2 emissions; an economists' perspective on the debate on "when flexibility"," CPB Discussion Paper 1, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Khalaf, Lynda & Pelletier, Denis, 2000. "On Jumps and Arch Effects in Natural Resource Prices. An Application to Stumpage Prices from Pacific Northwest National Forests," Cahiers de recherche 0003, Université Laval - Département d'économique.