Report NEP-RES-2002-03-14This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose De Gregorio, "undated". "The Relative Richness of the Poor? Natural Resources, Human Capital and Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 139, Central Bank of Chile.
- Vreeker, Ron & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001. "Advances in multicriteria decision support methods for evaluating development scenarios : an application to Thailand," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2001-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalhuisen, Jasper & Groot, Henri de & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "The economics of water : a survey of issues," Serie Research Memoranda 0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jens Høj & Andreas Wörgötter, 2002. "Encouraging Environmentally Sustainable Growth in Austria," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 322, OECD Publishing.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1999. "The scope of meta-analysis for transport policy impact analysis in environmental economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.