Report NEP-REG-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baake, Pio & Sudaric, Slobodan, 2018. "Net Neutrality, Prioritization and the Impact of Content Delivery Networks," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 102, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Stefano Galavotti & Luigi Moretti & Paola Valbonesi, 2017. "Sophisticated Bidders in Beauty-Contest Auctons," Post-Print halshs-01440891, HAL.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2018. "Self-Regulation Under Asymmetric Cost Information," MPRA Paper 87151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blum, Bianca & Hübner, Julian & Müller, Sarah & Neumärker, Karl Justus Bernhard, 2018. "Challenges for sustainable environmental policy: Influencing factors of the rebound effect in energy efficiency improvements," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2018, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Luisa Dressler & Tibor Hanappi & Kurt van Dender, 2018. "Unintended technology-bias in corporate income taxation: The case of electricity generation in the low-carbon transition," OECD Taxation Working Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
- Audinga Baltrunaite & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Sauro Mocetti & Tommaso Orlando, 2018. "Discretion and supplier selection in public procurement," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1178, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.