Report NEP-REG-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suyunchev, Marat & Repetyuk, Sergei & Temnaya, Olga, 2018. "Development of Methodology for Stimulating Tariff Regulation of Distribution Electric Grid Companies Based on Benchmarking of Unit Cost of Services," Working Papers 051805, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Carlos, Gutiérrez-Hita & Vicente-Pérez, José, 2018. "On Supply Function Equilibria in a Mixed Duopoly," QM&ET Working Papers 18-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Marc Bourreau & Lukasz Grzybowski & Maude Hasbi, 2018. "Unbundling the Incumbent and Entry into Fiber: Evidence from France," CESifo Working Paper Series 7006, CESifo Group Munich.
- Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan J. & Sahoo, Anshuman, 2018. "The Road ahead for Solar PV Power," Research Papers 3620, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Odolinski, Kristofer & Boysen, Hans E., 2018. "Railway line capacity utilisation and its impact on maintenance costs," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Zachary Spicer, 2018. "The Platform Economy and Regulatory Disruption: Estimating the Impact on Municipal Revenue in Toronto," IMFG Papers 40, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Wagner, Johannes, 2018. "Distributed Generation in Unbundled Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2018-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Lucas W. Davis & Sebastian Martinez & Bibiana Taboada, 2018. "How Effective is Energy-Efficient Housing? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 24581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Marino García-García & Aurelia Valiño Castro & Antonio Jesús Sánchez Fuentes, 2018. "Path and speed of spectrum management reform under uncertain costs and benefits," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1802, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Zuzana Kucerova, 2018. "Historical Decoupling in the EU: Evidence from Time-Frequency Analysis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2018-75, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.