Report NEP-REG-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amparo Moyano & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2017. "Mind the services! High-speed rail cities bypassed by high-speed trains," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/261983, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- José Francisco Tudón Maldonado, 2017. "Congestion v Content Provision in Net Neutrality: The Case of Amazon's Twitch.tv," 2017 Papers ptu168, Job Market Papers.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Ken Onishi & Naoki Wakamori, 2017. "Excess Capacity and Effectiveness of Policy Interventions: Evidence from the Cement Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1073, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ciara O'Dwyer & L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Damian Flynn, 2017. "Efficient large-scale energy storage dispatch: challenges in future high renewables systems," Open Access publications 10197/9103, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Grenestam, Erik & Nordin, Martin, 2017. "High-Speed Broadband and Academic Achievement in Teenagers: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2017:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2018.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Platform competition : who benefits from multihoming?," Working Papers 17-05, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Olga Chiappinelli, 2017. "Decentralization and Public Procurement Performance: New Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1704, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gayle, Philip & Xie, Xin, 2017. "Entry Deterrence and Strategic Alliances," MPRA Paper 83233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almunia, Miguel & Gaete, Gonzalo, 2017. "Points To Save Lives: The Effects of Traffic Enforcement Policies on Road Fatalities," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 348, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Curtis, John & McCoy, Daire & Aravena Novielli, Claudia, 2017. "Determinants of residential heating system choice: an analysis of Irish households," Papers WP576, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bergland, Olvar & Mirza, Faisal, 2017. "Latitudinal Effect on Energy Savings from Daylight Savings Time," Working Paper Series 08-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Attavanich, Witsanu, 2017. "Impact of the First-Time Car Buyer Program on the Environmental Cost of Air Pollution in Bangkok," MPRA Paper 83170, University Library of Munich, Germany.