Report NEP-REG-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Di Cosmo & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2016. "Wind, storage, interconnection and the cost of electricity," Working Papers 2016/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145726, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent A.C. van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2017. "Private Road Networks with Uncertain Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-026/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koen Frenken, 2017. "Political Economies and Environmental Futures for the Sharing Economy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 17-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2017.
- Andor, Mark & Gerster, Andreas & Sommer, Stephan, 2016. "Consumer Inattention and Decision Heuristics: The Causal Effects of Energy Label Elements," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145778, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hanna-Liisa Kangas & David Lazarevic & Paula Kivimaa, 2017. "Technical skills, disinterest and non-functional regulation: Energy efficiency barriers viewed in an ecosystem of energy service companies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-04, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Wohlschlegel, Ansgar & Feess, Eberhard & Mueller, Helge, 2017. "Reimbursement Schemes for Hospitals: The Impact of Case and Firm Characteristics," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145776, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2017. "Spatial Price Discrimination and Privatization on Vertically Related Markets," MPRA Paper 76964, University Library of Munich, Germany.