Report NEP-REG-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia Charalampidou, 2016. "Economics of Pipelines: the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS) and the case for government intervention," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106452, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bernard Caillaud & Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Joint Design of Emission Tax and Trading Systems," Working Papers halshs-01112185, HAL.
- Eliana Carranza & Robyn Meeks, 2016. "Shedding Light: Understanding Energy Efficiency and Electricity Reliability in Developing Countries," Natural Field Experiments 00569, The Field Experiments Website.
- E. Bacchiega & O. Bonroy & E. Petrakis, 2016. "Contract contingency in vertically related markets," Working Papers wp1079, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2016. "Value for Money in Energy Efficiency Retrofits in Ireland: Grant Provider and Grant Recipients," Papers WP542, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zongjun Tan & Peter Tankov, 2016. "Optimal trading policies for wind energy producer," Working Papers hal-01348828, HAL.
- McCoy, Daire & Curtis, John, 2016. "The Timing and other Determinants of Gas Central Heating Adoption," Papers WP539, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Dürr, Niklas S. & Falck, Oliver & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2016. "Does state aid for broadband deployment in rural areas close the digital and economic divide?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dragan Ilic & Janick Christian Mollet, 2016. "Voluntary Corporate Climate Initiatives and Regulatory Loom: Batten Down the Hatches," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/261, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lunn, Pete & Bohacek, Marek, 2016. "Price Transparency in Residential Electricity: Experiments for Regulatory Policy," Papers WP543, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).