Report NEP-REG-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Xueying Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bin Wang, 2016. "Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 95, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Knaut, Andreas & Paulus, Simon, 2016. "When are consumers responding to electricity prices? An hourly pattern of demand elasticity," EWI Working Papers 2016-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 16 Mar 2017.
- Mattia Cai, Niccolò Cusumano, Arturo Lorenzoni, Federico Pontoni, 2016. "A comprehensive ex-post assessment of the Italian RES policy: deployment, jobs, value added and import leakages," IEFE Working Papers 88, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Corinne Luu, 2016. "Strengthening competition in network sectors and the internal market in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1322, OECD Publishing.
- Aghion, Philippe & DechezleprÃªtre, Antoine & Hemous, David & Martin, Ralf & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Scholarly Articles 27759048, Harvard University Department of Economics.