Report NEP-REG-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2016. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/237, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Ken Furusawa & Toru Hattori, 2015. "Distribution Planning and Pricing in View of Increasing Shares of Intermittent, Renewable Energy in Germany and Japan," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0020, Bremen Energy Research.
- Raphaël Homayoun Boroumand & Stéphane Goutte & Simon Porcher & Thomas Porcher, 2015. "Hedging strategies in energy markets: The case of electricity retailers," Post-Print halshs-01194750, HAL.
- Durmaz, Tunç, 2016. "Precautionary Storage in Electricity Markets," Discussion Papers 2016/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2015. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," Working Papers 2015-632, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2016. "Combining Energy Networks," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/238, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2016. "The Environmental Cost of Global Fuel Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 22105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Seim, Katja & Sinkinson, Michael & Wang, Peichun, 2016. "Ownership Concentration and Strategic Supply Reduction," CEPR Discussion Papers 11173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2015. "Modelling the Electricity and Natural Gas Sectors for the Future Grid: Developing Co-Optimisation Platforms for Market Redesign," MPRA Paper 70114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Clatworthy & Michael Peel, 2016. "The Timeliness of UK Private Company Financial Reporting: Regulatory and Economic Influences," Bristol Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 16/3, School of Economics, Finance, and Management, University of Bristol, UK.