Report NEP-REG-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Reaping the carbon rent: Abatement and overallocation profits in the European cement industry, insights from an LMDI decomposition analysis," Post-Print hal-01137935, HAL.
- René Aïd & Pierre Gruet & Huyên Pham, 2015. "An optimal trading problem in intraday electricity markets," Working Papers hal-01104829, HAL.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme: should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater?," Post-Print hal-01137875, HAL.
- Ruud Egging & Franziska Holz, 2015. "Local Consequences of Global Uncertainty: Capacity Development and LNG Trade under Shale Gas and Demand Uncertainty and Disruption Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1498, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2014. "Investment under uncertainty, competition and regulation," Post-Print hal-00831263, HAL.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Regulating a Manager-Controlled Monopoly with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1503, Ipek University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides, 2015. "Economic Features of the Internet and Network Neutrality," Working Papers 15-01, NET Institute.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Adele Morris & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2015. "Controlling carbon emissions from U.S. power plants: how a tradable performance standard compares to a carbon tax," CAMA Working Papers 2015-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Prudence Dato, 2015. "Energy transition under irreversibility: a two-sector approach," Working Papers halshs-01172146, HAL.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "Robert Stavins on the carbon-pricing regime, The New York Times, 1 June 2014: dodgy arguments," Post-Print hal-01092751, HAL.
- Galioto, Francesco & Guerra, Elisa & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2015. "Toward the adaptation to new regulation on water pricing in the agricultural sector: a case study from northern Italy," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207358, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Yves Crozet, 2013. "High-Speed Rail Performance in France: From Appraisal Methodologies to Ex-post Evaluation," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/26, OECD Publishing.
- Jianhong Wu, 2013. "The Financial and Economic Assessment of China's High Speed Rail Investments: A Preliminary Analysis," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/28, OECD Publishing.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Research and Development of an Optimally Regulated Monopolist with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1502, Ipek University, Department of Economics.
- James M. Sallee & Sarah West & Wei Fan, 2015. "Do Consumers Recognize the Value of Fuel Economy? Evidence from Used Car Prices and Gasoline Price Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 21441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-01079837 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- René van Bavel & Nuria Rodríguez-Priego & Ioannis Maghiros, 2015. "Seven Points to Remember when Conducting Behavioural Studies in Support of EU Policy-making," JRC Working Papers JRC96525, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 81, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.