Report NEP-REG-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Cambini & Sara De Masi & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Incentive Compensation and Incentive Regulation: Empirical Evidence," IEFE Working Papers 58, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ben Dkhil, Inès, 2014. "Investment in Fixed Broadband Networks and Access Regulation in Developed and Developing countries: Panel Data Applications," MPRA Paper 59337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Devine, Mel & Farrell, Niall & Lee, William, 2014. "Managing investor and consumer exposure to electricity market price risks through Feed-in Tariff design," MPRA Paper 59208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Reaping the Carbon Rent: Abatement and Overallocation Profits in the European Cement Industry, Insights from an LMDI Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 2014.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Victoria Shestalova & Chiara Criscuolo & Nick Johnstone & Carlo Menon, 2014. "Renewable energy policies and cross-border investment: evidence from M&A in solar and wind energy," CPB Discussion Paper 288, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2013. "Public Policies in Investment Intensive Industries," IEFE Working Papers 59, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Camila Casas, 2014. "Subsidies to Electricity Consumption and Housing Demand in Bogotá," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012230, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ginés de Rus, 2014. "The economic evaluation of infrastructure investment. Some inescapable tradeoffs," Working Papers 2014-16, FEDEA.
- Jussila Hammes , Johanna, 2014. "A biofuel mandate and a low carbon fuel standard with ‘double counting’," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:19, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Adriaan Hendrik van der Weijde, 2014. "Price Differentiation and Discrimination in Transport Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-099/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Surender Kumar & Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Substitute or complement? Assessing renewable and non-renewable energy in OCED countries," Working Papers SDES-2014-8, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Xiao, Jingjie & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph, 2012. "Quantify Benefits of Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Electricity Pricing," MPRA Paper 58781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Dietz & Jennie Auffenberg, 2014. "The Efficacy of Private Voluntary Certification Schemes: A Governance Costs Approach," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 39 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- David Newbery & Michael Grubb, 2014. "The Final Hurdle?: Security of supply, the Capacity Mechanism and the role of interconnectors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1433, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2014. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," Working Paper Series rwp14-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.