Report NEP-REG-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steve Cicala, 2014. "When Does Regulation Distort Costs? Lessons from Fuel Procurement in U.S. Electricity Generation," NBER Working Papers 20109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G. & Preonas, Louis, 2013. "Environmental and Technology Policy Options in the Electricity Sector: Interactions and Outcomes," Discussion Papers dp-13-20, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Linn, Joshua & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony, 2014. "The Costs and Consequences of Clean Air Act Regulation of CO2 from Power Plants," Discussion Papers dp-14-01, Resources For the Future.
- Paul, Anthony & Beasley, Blair & Palmer, Karen, 2013. "Taxing Electricity Sector Carbon Emissions at Social Cost," Discussion Papers dp-13-23-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Dorothea GREILING, 2013. "Stadtwerke Köln: a market-based approach towards public service provision," CIRIEC Working Papers 1304, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2014. "Exploring Policy Options to include Petroleum, Natural Gas and Electricity under the Proposed Goods and Services Tax (GST)Regime in India," Working Papers 14/136, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Hafstead, Marc A.C. & Williams, Roberton C., 2014. "General Equilibrium Impacts of a Federal Clean Energy Standard," Discussion Papers dp-14-02, Resources For the Future.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, "undated". "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Jan A. Kregel & Mario Tonveronachi, 2014. "Fundamental principles of financial regulation and supervision," Working papers wpaper29, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Burak Saltoglu & Can Sever, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Heterogeneous Leverage in Banking Network: Implications for Banking Regulation," Working Papers 2014/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gisella ARAGÓN & José Luis BONIFAZ, 2013. "The water and sanitation service provision in Peru," CIRIEC Working Papers 1306, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Olivier CRESPI REGHIZZI, 2013. "Milan’s water and sanitation service:from full direct provision to corporatization," CIRIEC Working Papers 1308, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Hana Dzmuranova & Petr Teply, 2014. "Risk management of savings accounts," Working Papers IES 2014/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.