Report NEP-REG-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Talat Genc, 2014. "Market Power Indices and Wholesale Price Elasticity of Electricity Demand," Working Papers 1402, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sebastian Petrick & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2014. "The Impact of Carbon Trading on Industry: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1912, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14010-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fiocco, Raffaele, 2014. "The strategic value of partial vertical integration," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 455, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alexander MacKay & Nathan H. Miller & Marc Remer & Gloria Sheu, 2014. "Bias in Reduced-Form Estimates of Pass-through," EAG Discussions Papers 201401, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Hunt Allcott & Allan Collard-Wexler & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "How Do Electricity Shortages Affect Industry? Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014. "Criminality spread: a "Boomerang effect" of public transport improvements?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.