Report NEP-REG-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2013. "Transparency in Electricity Markets," Memorandum 13/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Energy Intensive Infrastructure Investments with Retrofits in Continuous Time: Effects of Uncertainty on Energy Use and Carbon Emissions," Memorandum 11/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Franco & Fabio Pieri & Francesco Venturini, 2013. "Product market regulation and innovation efficiency," Working Papers 1313, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Uncertainty in optimal pollution levels: Modeling the benefit area," MPRA Paper 47768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Framstad, Nils Chr., 2013. "When can environmental profile and emissions reductions be optimized independently of the pollutant level?," Memorandum 12/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- ICHIDA Toshihiro, 2013. "Imitation versus Innovation Costs: Patent policies under common patent length," Discussion papers 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).