Report NEP-REG-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Matthew Kotchen & Erin T. Mansur, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity of Marginal Emissions: Implications for Electric Cars and Other Electricity-Shifting Policies," NBER Working Papers 18462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hau, Harald & Langfield, Sam & Marqués Ibañez, David, 2012. "Bank ratings: What determines their quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012. "Trade Structure, Transboundary Pollution and Multilateral Trade Liberalization: the Effects on Environmental Taxes and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-8, CREATE.
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Solving the GlobalWarming Problem: Beyond Markets, Simple Mechanisms May Help!," IDEI Working Papers 746, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto Hernán & Praveen Kujal, 2012. "Information asymmetry and deception in the investment game," Economics Working Papers we1227, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.