Report NEP-REG-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Camillo Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," IMF Working Papers 11/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Jayjit Roy, 2011. "Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous," Working Papers 11-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marco A Espinosa-Vega & Rafael Matta & Charles M. Kahn & Juan Sole, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Optimal Regulatory Architecture," IMF Working Papers 11/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Ping, Luo, 2011. "The Current State of the Financial Sector and the Regulatory Framework in Asian Economies—The Case of the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 310, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joanne Evans & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Delegation to Independent Regulators and the Ratchet Effect," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0911, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Michael Keen, 2011. "The Taxation and Regulation of Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Thépot, 2011. "Retailing regulation via parking taxation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Abdala Rioja, Yamile E, 2011. "All Things Considered: The Interaction of the Reasons for the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 33408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Gaigné & Julie Le Gallo & Solène Larue & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "Does the regulation of manure land application work against agglomeration economies? Theory and evidence from the French hog sector," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-02, INRA UMR SMART.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "The Informative Role of Subsidies," Working Papers 2011-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Quantity Precommitment and Price Matching," Economics Working Papers 2011-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore