Report NEP-REG-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Ciari & Riccardo De Bonis, 2011. "Entry decisions after deregulation: the role of incumbents' market power," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 50, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2011. "Acquisitions, Entry and Innovation in Network Industries," Working Paper Series 867, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jeffrey SATINOVER & Didier SORNETTE, 2010. "Taming Manias: On the Origins, Inevitability, Prediction and Regulation of Bubbles and Crashes," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-34, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2011. "Bankruptcy: is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2011. "Contingent capital to strengthen the private safety net for financial institutions: Cocos to the rescue?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Creti, Anna & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sanin, Maria-Eugenia, 2011. "The Law NOME: Some Implications for the French Electricity Markets," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1102, CEPREMAP.
- Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael, 2011. "A Shot at Regulating Securitization," Discussion Papers 2011/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Heid, Frank & Krüger, Ulrich, 2011. "Do capital buffers mitigate volatility of bank lending? A simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Shideler, David W. & Dicks, Michael R., 2011. "Methods for Estimating Economic Damages from Environmental Contamination," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98808, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2011. "Can Vertical Separation Reduce Non-Price Discrimination and Increase Welfare?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Sakellaris, Kostis, 2011. "SEE Regional Wholesale Market Design: Recommendations, Available Options and Implementation," MPRA Paper 29915, University Library of Munich, Germany.