Report NEP-REG-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Freixas, 2009. "Post crisis challenges to bank regulation," Economics Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Valentina Bosetti & David G. Victor, 2010. "Politics and Economics of Second-Best Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: The Importance of Regulatory Credibility," Working Papers 2010.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Regulatory Structure for Financial Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2458, eSocialSciences.
- Harbord, David & Hoernig, Steffen, 2010. "Welfare Analysis of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates in the UK (with an Application to the Orange/T-Mobile Merger)," MPRA Paper 21515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Kifmann, 2010. "Indikationsspezifische Kosten-Nutzen-Bewertung auf Grundlage eines sozialen Gesundheitsindexes," Discussion Paper Series 310, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.