Report NEP-REG-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Jaime Navas & Verónica Navas & María Paula Gómez, 2009. "Oil in Colombia: History, Regulation and Macroeconomic Impact," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005428, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2009. "Green Serves the Dirtiest. On the Interaction between Black and Green Quotas," Discussion Papers 581, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini, 2009. "Credit Expansion and Banking Crises: The Role of Guarantees," Working Papers 0903, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Equity Financing and Securities Regulation: An Empirical Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-10, CIRANO.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. "Endogenous Resource Substitution under a Climate Stabilization Policy: Can Nuclear Power Provide Clean Energy?," Working Papers 2009-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00377541_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beata S. Javorcik & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Corruption and Cross-Border Investment in Emerging Markets: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 062009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- De Witte, Kristof & Marques, Rui, 2009. "Gaming in a benchmarking environment. A non-parametric analysis of benchmarking in the water sector," MPRA Paper 14679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Canadian Public Venture Capital Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-08, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00375798_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore