Report NEP-REG-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2007. "Privatization and regulation of toll motorways in europe," IREA Working Papers 200704, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Polo, Andrea, 2007. "Corporate governance of banks: the current state of the debate," MPRA Paper 2325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieter Schmidtchen & Christoph Bier, "undated". "Killing the Goose That May Have Laid the Golden Egg?," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1123, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Working Papers 0611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Denni & Harald Gruber, 2006. "The diffusion of broadband telecommunications: the role of competition," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0060, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Armstrong, Mark & Wright, Julian, 2007. "Mobile call termination in the UK," MPRA Paper 2344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2007. "Regulating Concessions of Toll Motorways, An Empirical Study on Fixed vs. Variable Term Contracts," IREA Working Papers 200706, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Alexander Meschkowski, "undated". "The Economics Of D&O Liability For False Information In German Secondary Capital Markets," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1135, Berkeley Electronic Press.