Report NEP-REG-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efraim Benmelech & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Financial Regulation: Evidence from U.S. State Usury Laws in the 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 12851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lei Fang & Richard Rogerson, 2007. "Product Market Regulation and Market Work: A Benchmark Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Axel, GOSSERIES, 2006. "Procreation, migration and tradable quotas," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006056, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2006. "Endogenous Price Mechanisms,Capture and Accountability Rules: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2006.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philip Bond & Itay Goldstein & Edward Simpson Prescott, 2006. "Market-based regulation and the informational content of prices," Working Paper 06-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.