Report NEP-REG-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delfiner, Miguel & Pailhé, Cristina, 2006.
"Instrumentos híbridos de capitalizacion bancaria
[Hybrid instruments for bank capitalization]," MPRA Paper 1567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:58_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," NBER Working Papers 12833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vahagn Movsesyan, 2006. "Regulatory Competition Puzzle: the European Design," LEM Papers Series 2006/30, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takeshi Koyama & Stephen S. Golub, 2006. "OECD's FDI Regulatory Restrictiveness Index: Revision and Extension to more Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 525, OECD Publishing.
- David Drukker & Daniel Millimet, 2007. "Assessing the Pollution Haven Hypothesis in an Interdependent World," Departmental Working Papers 0703, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.