Report NEP-REG-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2006.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stijn Claessen & Valentina Bruno, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Regulation: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?," FMG Discussion Papers dp574, Financial Markets Group.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2006. "Alcohol taxation and regulation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper 76, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Zoltán Varsányi, 2006. "Pillar I treatment of concentrations in the banking book – a multifactor approach," MNB Working Papers 2006/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Silvester van Koten, 2006. "Bidding Behavior when One Bidder and the Auctioneer Are Vertically Integrated Implications for the Partial Deregulation of EU Electricity Markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp313, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Helena Suvova & Eva Kozelkova & David Zeman & Jaroslava Bauerova, 2005. "Eligibility of External Credit Assessment Institutions," Research and Policy Notes 2005/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Morale and Institutional Quality on the Shadow Economy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Valérie Paris & Elizabeth Docteur, 2006. "Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Canada," OECD Health Working Papers 24, OECD Publishing.