Report NEP-REG-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Armour & David A. Skeel, Jr., 2006. "Who writes the rules for hostile takeovers, and why? - The peculiar divergence of US and UK takeover regulations," Working Papers wp331, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin & Richard Hobbs, 2006. "False dawn for CSR? Shifts in regulatory policy and the response of the corporate and financial sectors in Britain," Working Papers wp333, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liu, Zhen, 2006. "Fair Disclosure and Investor Asymmetric Awareness in Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Ramón Ruiz Tamarit & Manuel Sánchez Moreno, 2006. "Optimal Regulation And Growth In A Natural-Resource-Based Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112311_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore