Report NEP-REG-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Armour & David A. Skeel, Jr., 2006. "Who writes the rules for hostile takeovers, and why? - The peculiar divergence of US and UK takeover regulations," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp331, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Simon Deakin & Richard Hobbs, 2006. "False dawn for CSR? Shifts in regulatory policy and the response of the corporate and financial sectors in Britain," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp333, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liu, Zhen, 2006. "Fair Disclosure and Investor Asymmetric Awareness in Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Ramón Ruiz Tamarit & Manuel Sánchez Moreno, 2006. "Optimal Regulation And Growth In A Natural-Resource-Based Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112311_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore