Report NEP-REG-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2006. "Persistence of Power, Elites and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 12108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 2006. "Understanding the determinants of crime," Working Paper 0602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:20061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evans, R. & Guinnane, T.W., 2006. "Reputational Externality and Self-Regulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0628, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2006. "Should You Turn Yourself In? The Consequences of Environmental Self-Policing," Working Papers 27, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 13 Jun 2006.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation and Legislative Development in the State Duma of Russia: A Spatial Analysis of Roll Call Votes with the Optimal Classification Model, Russia 1994-2003," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).