Report NEP-REG-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- StÃ©phan Marette, 2005. "Regulatory Choice between a Label and a Minimum-Quality Standard, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp416, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Georges Dionne & Claude Fluet & Denise Desjardins, 2006. "Perception of the Risks Associated with Impaired Driving and Effects on Driving Behavior," Cahiers de recherche 0608, CIRPEE.
- Linacre, Nicholas A. & Burgman, Mark A. & Ades, Peter K. & Stewart-Oaten, Allen, 2005. "Incorporating collateral information using an adaptive management framework for the regulation of transgenic crops:," EPTD discussion papers 137, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul, BELLEFLAMME & Pierre, PICARD, 2005. "Piracy and competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005057, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Evelin Ahermaa, 2005. "Illegal Market of Cigarettes in Estonia," Working Papers 122, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- L. Cameron & A. Chaudhuri & N. Erkal & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Do Attitudes Towards Corruption Differ Across Cultures? Experimental Evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia andSingapore," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 943, The University of Melbourne.