Report NEP-REG-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Casolaro & Leonardo Gambacorta & Luigi Guiso, 2005. "Regulation, formal and informal enforcement and the development of the household loan market. Lessons from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 560, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Susanne Büchner & Andreas Freytag & Luis G. Gonzalez & Werner Güth, 2006. "Bribery and Public Procurement - An Experimental Study -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Francois Cochard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Kene Boun My, 2005. "The Regulation of Nonpoint Emissions in the Laboratory: A Stress Test of the Ambient Tax Mechanism," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-37, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2006. "The supervisory framework surrounding nonbank participation in the U.S. retail payments system : an overview," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 04-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Badri Narayanan G, 2005. "Effects of trade liberalisation, environmental and labour regulations on employment in India's organised textile sector," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2005. "The Law and Economics of Self-Dealing," NBER Working Papers 11883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oren Sussman, 2005. "The economics of the EUâ€™s corporate-insolvency law and the quest for harmonisation by market forces," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe16, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:azfar_murrell_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Arnone & Diego Scalise, 2005. "Macroeconomic Effects of Deregulation in Goods Market with Heterogeneous Firms," Macroeconomics 0512015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Dierick & Fatima Pires & Martin Scheicher & Kai Gereon Spitzer, 2005. "The New Basel Capital Framework and its implementation in the European Union," Occasional Paper Series 42, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Siandra, 2005. "Uruguay Capital Market: Law-in-the-books or Law-in-action?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0205, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pablo Moyal & Máximo Rossi & Tatiana Rossi, 2004. "De la Percepción de la Corrupción a la coima: Un Puente Invisible," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0904, Department of Economics - dECON.