Report NEP-REG-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 625, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2005. "Factor Adjustments After Deregulation: Panel Evidence from Colombian Plants," NBER Working Papers 11656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adriana Kugler & Giovanni Pica, 2005. "Effects of Employment Protection on Worker and Job Flows: Evidence from the 1990 Italian Reform," NBER Working Papers 11658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Stephen Schaefer, 2005. "Pillar 1 vs. Pillar 2 Under Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 11666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Holland Mortimer, 2005. "Price Discrimination, Copyright Law, and Technological Innovation: Evidence from the Introduction of DVDs," NBER Working Papers 11676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Cornford, 2005. "Basel Ii: The Revised Framework Of June 2004," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 178, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Julia Shvets, 2005. "Courts, firms and allocation of credit," Development and Comp Systems 0509026, EconWPA.
- Andy Carloff, 2005. "Of Regulatory Law," Law and Economics 0509006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2004-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore