Report NEP-REG-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David A. Marshall & Edward Simpson Prescott, 2004. "State-Contingent Bank Regulation With Unobserved Actionas And Unobserved Characteristics," Working Papers wp2004_0407, CEMFI.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Bester & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004. "Delegated Bargaining and Renegotiation," ESE Discussion Papers 61, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2004. "Competition in Law Enforcement and Capital Allocation," Cahiers de recherche 0408, CIRPEE.
- Walter Hettich & Stanley L. Winer, 2004. "Regulation and Taxation: Analyzing Policy Interdependence," Carleton Economic Papers 04-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan D. Morrison, 2004. "Life Insurance: Regulation as Contract Enforcement," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe09, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, EconWPA.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "How has the UK corporation tax raised so much revenue?," IFS Working Papers W04/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.