Report NEP-REG-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2004. "Favoritism in the Public Provision of Goods in Developing Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- David A. Marshall & Edward Simpson Prescott, 2004. "State-Contingent Bank Regulation With Unobserved Actionas And Unobserved Characteristics," Working Papers wp2004_0407, CEMFI.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abay Mulatu & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Cees A. Withagen, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and International Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-020/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ashoka Mody & Abdul d Abiad, 2003. "Financial Reform; What Shakes it? What Shapes it?," IMF Working Papers 03/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Bester & Jozsef Sakovics, 2000. "Delegated Bargaining and Renegotiation," ESE Discussion Papers 61, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michael Kosfeld & Arno Riedl, 2004. "The Design of (De)centralized Punishment Institutions for Sustaining Co-operation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-025/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2004. "Competition in Law Enforcement and Capital Allocation," Cahiers de recherche 0408, CIRPEE.
- Walter Hettich & Stanley L. Winer, 2004. "Regulation and Taxation: Analyzing Policy Interdependence," Carleton Economic Papers 04-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan D. Morrison, 2004. "Life Insurance: Regulation as Contract Enforcement," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe09, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, EconWPA.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "How has the UK corporation tax raised so much revenue?," IFS Working Papers W04/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.