Report NEP-REG-2002-07-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Harbord & Natalia Fabra & Nils-Henrik von der Fehr, 2002. "Modeling Electricity Auctions," Game Theory and Information 0206001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Carson, 2002. "Competition, Economic Profit, and Political Capture," Carleton Economic Papers 02-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaiu:2863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shirley, Mary M. & Tusubira, F.F. & Gebreab, Frew & Haggarty, Luke, 2002. "Telecommunications reform in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2864, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobapd:2860 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Nahuis & Paul Tang, 2002. "Strategic competition with public infrastructure; ineffective and unwelcome?," CPB Discussion Paper 8, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.