Report NEP-REG-2002-07-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanne Büchner & Luis Gonzalez & Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, . "Incentive Contracts versus Trust in Three-Person Ultimatum Games - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Mike Garn & Jonathan Isham & Satu Kahkonen, 2002. "Should we Bet on Private or Public Water Utilities in Cambodia? Evidence on Incentives and Performace from Seven Provincial Towns," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0219, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Alfred M Stiglbauer & Florian Stahl & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 2002. "Job creation and job destruction in a regulated labor market: The case of Austria," Economics working papers 2002-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jonathan Isham & Satu Kahkonen, 2002. "Institutional Determinants of the Impact Community-Based Water Services: Evidence from Sri Lanka and India," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0220, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Ernst, Ekkehard, 2001. "Labour market regulation, industrial relations, and technological regimes: a tale of comparative advantage," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0117, CEPREMAP.