Report NEP-REG-2002-07-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten & Frank St”hler, 2002. "Market Entry Regulation and International Competition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 17, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moretto, Michele & Paola Valbonesi, 2002. "Regulating local Public Utilities by Profit-Sharing," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 143, Royal Economic Society.
- Bhaskar, V. & Bishnupriya Gupta & Mushtaq Khan, 2002. "Privatization, Yardstick Competition and Employment Dynamics: Evidence from Bangladesh," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 26, Royal Economic Society.
- Ganguli, Subhadra, 2002. "Returns to Scale and Environmental Regulation in Duopoly," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Bennett, Matthew, 2002. "Dual Regulation or Duelling Regulators? The Welfare Impacts of Overlapping Regulatory Regimes:," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 23, Royal Economic Society.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2001. "Privatisierung und Deregulierung in Österreich in den 90er Jahren: Einige Anmerkungen aus Sicht der Neuen Politischen Ökonomie," Economics working papers 2001-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.