Report NEP-REG-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keith Sisson & Paul Marginson, 2001. "'Soft Regulation' - Travesty of the Real Thing or New Dimension?," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 32, One-Europe Programme.
- Patrick Bajari & Garrett Summers, "undated". "Detecting Collusion in Procurement Auctions: A Selective Survey of Recent Research," Working Papers 01014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:erp:harvar:p0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Standards, Regulatory Reform and Development in APEC: Case Studies of Vietnam and Thailand," International Trade 0110002, EconWPA.
- Pollack, Mark A., 1999. "Delegation, Agency and Agenda Setting in the Treaty of Amsterdam," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 3, April.
- Neyer, Jürgen, 2000. "The Regulation of Risks and the Power of the People: Lessons from the BSE Crisis," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, May.