Report NEP-REG-2001-07-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fth:calaec:4-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:calaec:5-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:01-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hammer, Jeffrey S. & Jack, William G., 2001. "The design of incentives for health care providers in developing countries : contracts, competition, and cost control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2547, The World Bank.
- Gavious, Arieh & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2000. "Bid Costs and Endogenous Bid Caps," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-19, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Item repec:wop:snyaec:99-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John L. Jurewitz, "undated". "Evolving Structural Change and Business Strategies in the U.S. Electricity Industry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Darren Filson & Bunchon Songsamphant, "undated". "Horizontal Mergers and Exit in Declining Industries," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-13, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:20012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosellon, Juan & Halpern, Jonathan, 2004. "Designing natural gas distribution concessions in a megacity: tradeoffs beetween scale economies and information disclosure in Mexico City," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2538, The World Bank.