Report NEP-REG-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urs Schweizer, 2000. "An Elementary Approach to the Hold-Up Problem with Renegotiation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schenk, E.J.J., 2000. "Is Polder-Type Governance Good for You?: Laissez-Faire Intervention, Wage Restraint, And Dutch Steel," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-28-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2000. "Delegation and Strategic Compensation in Tournaments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lawrence White, 2000. ""Propertyzing" the Electromagnetic Spectrum: Why It's Important, and How to Begin," Working Papers 00-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.