Report NEP-PUB-2020-07-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qiping Xu & Eric Zwick, 2020. "Tax Policy and Abnormal Investment Behavior," NBER Working Papers 27363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Arvaniti & Tomas Sjögren, 2020. "Temptation in Consumption and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 20/339, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Renke Schmacker & Sinne Smed, 2020. "Sin Taxes and Self-Control," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1881, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 2020. "Welfare improving tax evasion," TSE Working Papers 20-1121, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chowdhury Mohammad Sakib Anwar & Alexander Matros & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2020. "Public Good Provision," Working Papers 300159332, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 331, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Javier Garcia-Bernardo & Petr Jansky & Thomas Torslov, 2020. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Effective Tax Rates: Evidence from Orbis," Working Papers IES 2020/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2020.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Chrysa Leventi & Panos Tsakloglou, 2020. "The Distributional Impact of Recurrent Immovable Property Taxation in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 2030, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Jaroslav Bukovina & Tomas Lichard & Jan Palguta & Branislav Zudel, 2020. "Tax Reforms and Inter-temporal Shifting of Corporate Income: Evidence from Tax Records in Slovakia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp660, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.